Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

r7 goes for about ?100-?200 new from import retailers, when they sometimes get it in stock.

i'd say its worth ?130 if selling here and you would get ?150-?175 if sold on ebay for a buy it now.

Comment

Thanks.(^_^)

Comment

How much is an Onimusha Special Box Collection worth?

Comment

Some guide prices would be appreciated for the below :

Jap/US Switched Gamecube Black - 2 Pads - PSU + Stepdown - Perfect condition and boxed.

US PS2 - 1 Pad - PSU + Stepdown - Good condition unboxed.

US Cube Games :

F-Zero GX
          Legend of Zelda - Wind Waker + Ocarina of Time
          Luigi's Mansion
          Madden 2002
          Madden 2005
          Metroid Prime
          Star Wars Rogue Squadron
          Super Mario Sunshine
          Super Monkey Ball
          Super Monkey Ball 2

US PS2 Games :

Grand Theft Auto VC
          Gran Turismo 3
          Gran Turismo 4
          Silent Hill 2
          Street Fighter Anniversary Collection
          Virtual Fighter 4

All games are boxed and in perfect condition.

Sorry for long post, but not sure if games are worth differing amounts !

Any advise appreciated !

Comment

Hi,
            Could anyone tell me what a 'ST-V' cart by Sega is worth if the game is Radiant Silver Gun? I've heard that games for this system (which still puzzles me, is it a Supergun needed to play it?) vary in price but as this has a Saturn cousin I figure it must be more popular or to coin a phrase 'rare'!
            It works fine and has a complete un-damaged label and security sticker over the case join. Any kind of value would be great or if you want to buy it, it will be in the sales thread soon.

Thank you

nec

Note: I know it works as the guy I got it from had it working but I never asked on what hardware? He says it he could clock it using 4000 credits, thats four thousand! Wow he says sarcasitcly....!

Comment

looking for a fdorum price for a twin famicom (needs new drive belt) and a boxed famicom (jp not HK). I'm looking to throw in a famicom disc unit with the famicom, although again it needs a new drive belt. I have 13 unboxed games (i doubt any of them are of any great value) and a boxed tetris.

Also a price for a 2-slot consolised mvs
              Last edited by Dandy_sephy; 23-07-2006, 08:00.

Comment

Anyone know how much a March 2004 Gamecube Demo Disc would be worth?

Comment

What's a reasonable price for Taito Chase HQ plus SCI jap, in mint condition w/spine on the saturn? Any ideas guys?

Comment

Would be very grateful if someone could let me know how much I should sell the following bundle for:

Nintendo 64 - NTSC American. Boxed, and has all the manuals/leaflets etc. Has the 4mb expansion pack installed with the jumper pack in the box. Comes with the grey controller.

4 boxed controllers: yellow, green, blue and black.

1 rumble pack (have the box to it).

12 official Nintendo game holders; each can hold a cartridge and a manual. Color: neon-green.

1 official memory card.

1 Nintendo Power player's guide for Banjo-Kazooie

1 Nintendo Power player's guide for Donkey Kong 64

9 games, all boxed and with manuals and leaflets. All are NTSC american, with their boxes in the following condition:

Banjo-Kazooie - box in excellent condition.

Banjo-Tooie - box in excellent condition.

Donkey Kong 64 - box in good condition. Collector's edition yellow game pak.

Goldeneye 007 - box in mediocre condition.

Mario Kart 64 - box in good condition.

Perfect Dark - box in good condition.

StarFox 64 - package includes a rumble pack. Box in mint condition.

Super Mario 64 - box in good condition.

Super Smash Bros - box in mint condition.

Any ideas on how much this should go for? Please?

Comment

?60 - ?80?

Comment

You serious? That little? I got an offer for banjo-kazooie + banjo-tooie for ?30 alone.

Comment

Ah yeh Tooie, PD and Donkey Kong 64 would go for good prices.

I (admittedly conservatively) estimated the price for the whole bundle at around that price. I'd be surprised if you managed to sell them much higher than ?80-?90 for the whole lot though.

If you sold the games separately (as you mentioned) you could get more overall, so I'd advise that if you're looking to make some dosh.
                          Last edited by Tetsuo; 26-07-2006, 22:00.

Comment

I was looking in the window of my local indie and they had an aqua blue chunky style PS2 unboxed, priced at ?150 with a sticker stating it was incredibly rare.

I have one of these modded and boxed, so I'm intruiged as to its worth.

Comment

Sounds like one of the Playstation 2 European Automobile Colour Collection editions. They did 5 colours in all, http://tengokugame.free.fr/dossier_c...or/ps2auto.jpg
                              and made 666 of each colour for each region (US, PAL, JP).
                              Tbh I see mint/new ones sell for ?150-200, modded might put a collector off too.

Comment

Nice one, cheers for that. Shame to know it being modded could decrease its worth, but I understand why. Tbh I never knew it was that limited in the first place till I saw it in that shop.

Comment

Working...
                                X