Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it could increase its worth to other buyers. Still a nice item to have.

Comment

The "Aqua" one isn't part of that Automobile Collection series. It was just released as a normal console like the silver one, albeit in fewer numbers.

I don't think it's "incredibly" rare as I would imagine a good few thousand were sold, but they're definitely not common.

I'd imagine you could expect ?150 for your modded one.

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo
        Ah yeh Tooie, PD and Donkey Kong 64 would go for good prices.

I (admittedly conservatively) estimated the price for the whole bundle at around that price. I'd be surprised if you managed to sell them much higher than ?80-?90 for the whole lot though.

If you sold the games separately (as you mentioned) you could get more overall, so I'd advise that if you're looking to make some dosh.
        Cool, thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by Streets Of Rage
          Any ideas on this one guys?
          Still no ideas? Argh :P

I've got the Sega Ages 2500 series deluxe pack for volumes 1,2 and 3 (Phantasy Star, Monaco GP, Super Fantasy Zone), it includes all 3 games and the Phantasy star is the deluxe edition that comes with the binder. All 3 games and the binder are unsealed but absolutely mint. It also still comes with the t-shirt (sealed) and badges (sealed) - any idea on a value for this?

I couldnt find the item itself on Play-Asia but they did a similar deluxe box for vols 10&11 which can be found here:

Online shopping for Import Video Games, Digital Codes, iTunes Cards, Mobage & PSN Cards, Movies, Music, Electronics, Computers, Software, Books, Apparel, Personal Care, Toys & more.

Cheers for any info!

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Hadi
            Anyone?

Comment

How much do people think a boxed version of Super Mario Bros Deluxe on the GBC is worth? It is the EUR version with the manual but missing the poster and health warning insert you used to get with GBC games. I was thinking around ?20 for it but there are no recent sales on eBay to compare it to.
              Last edited by ryodi; 26-03-2007, 18:14.

Comment

Originally posted by ryodi
                How much do people think a boxed version of Super Mario Bros Deluxe on the GBC is worth? It is the EUR version with the manual but missing the poster and health warning insert you used to get with GBC games. I was thinking around ?20 for it but there are no recent sales on eBay to compare it to.

There's a couple of complete ones in good nick at my local Gamestation for ?15.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Gear
                  There's a couple of complete ones in good nick at my local Gamestation for ?15.
                  Yeah I'd say ?15 tops for that ryodi. Looking on ebay one ended today boxed like yours for ?7.50 and there's another on at the mo that's ?7.99 Buy It Now. So perhaps around ?10 is a more realistic price mate.

Comment

Thanks. I probably was being a bit optimistic

Comment

How much for:

1x PAL Core 360, everything included.
                      1x Xbox 360 HDD
                      1x Wired Controller

Comment

?220-240 i would say

Comment

decided to sell all my arcade sticks a while ago, but just leaving myself with my Garou stick

i've only 1 left now after the sale of my DOA4 stick and i need a price

Neo geo 2 arcade stick, fully boxed and never used, infact never taken out of its box

this one

thanks in advance

PS/ its for the PStwo, but if you have a magic box i guess you can use it for other consoles
                          Last edited by buster_broon; 31-07-2006, 14:48.

Comment

just put a supergun for sale would ?90 be a fair price or is it a bit to much?

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
                              decided to sell all my arcade sticks a while ago, but just leaving myself with my Garou stick

i've only 1 left now after the sale of my DOA4 stick and i need a price

Neo geo 2 arcade stick, fully boxed and never used, infact never taken out of its box

this one

thanks in advance

PS/ its for the PStwo, but if you have a magic box i guess you can use it for other consoles
                              id say ?40>45. Vgi had em for ?60 iirc? But thats vgi so as i said 40>45 sounds fair to me.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX
                                id say ?40>45. Vgi had em for ?60 iirc? But thats vgi so as i said 40>45 sounds fair to me.
                                thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X