a question about my gaming collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a question about my gaming collection

im not sure there this topic goes so I put it here as ppl ask gaming realated questions here.

ok, I want to get something which will A.show off my collection which is always steadly growing. and B. at the same time keep them protected. (I am going to show off rare games and special editons consoles) what would you reccomend? thanks for your time.

I have a huge plastic shelving unit - about 6'5 high and 3ft wide with 5 shelves - holds up to 770lbs - I have everything on it - amp, video, DVD and 6 consoles - one of the shelves has all games on it, ones at the sides stacked upwards with ones in the middle stacked across, I can get to everything and keep all my consoles hooked up at once.

Only cost ?20 - bargain!

Comment

Originally posted by dgnr7982
      I have a huge plastic shelving unit - about 6'5 high and 3ft wide with 5 shelves - holds up to 770lbs - I have everything on it - amp, video, DVD and 6 consoles - one of the shelves has all games on it, ones at the sides stacked upwards with ones in the middle stacked across, I can get to everything and keep all my consoles hooked up at once.

Only cost ?20 - bargain!
      How about telling him where to see / get it?

Comment

that would help, lol

Comment

Yeah I did think of that after I posted but being a lazy sod I couldn't be bothered to edit

I got it from B&Q - a warehouse one, I can't remember the name of it but its available in various sizes, I think its German made - they had loads of them in there so I'd assume you can get it ay any B&Q store.

It was so good my girlfriend got one too, so now not only do we have matching jumpers but now we have matching shelves!

Comment

lol, does it come with glass windows? you know they type, made out of wood but the cover is glass so you can look at the items.

Comment

glass windows, for ?20! methinks not maybe you need a living room display case from somewhere like Argos- I personally did not want anything that ponsey (no offense like).

Comment

I don't mean glass windows, I mean the cupboards you can get so you can show off your stuff not jsut have a big fat wooden door to not let everyone see the items. do you get what i mean. glass windows are ponsey. i agree.

Comment

I think your basically after something resembling a very deep bookcase?

I couldn't find anything like that to fit the bill then I stumbled on the plastic jobby that does the business - problem is I wanted something in black and no one seems to sell black ash wood stuff anymore.

Comment

what do you mean? by a plastic jobby?

Comment

I mean the plastic shelving unit that I mentioned in my first post.

I was looking for the sort of thing you are but seeing as I found nothing in black I went to B&Q then found the plastic one that I bought

Comment

Working...
                      X