Xbox Hard Drive Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox Hard Drive Question

Im considering buying a new green xbox, and then get it modded. With this new modded one can i copy my old hard drive over (un modded pal xbox)?

Thanks

Matt

Originally posted by BedroomBusinessman
    Im considering buying a new green xbox, and then get it modded. With this new modded one can i copy my old hard drive over (un modded pal xbox)?

Thanks

Matt
    what do you wanna copy? saves or the WHOLE thing?

if you just want saves use a memory card. if you want everything best thing to do is take the drive out stick it in the modded machine (with an evox boot disk) and ftp the drive to your pc, then ftp it back to the new drive.

Comment

Just the saves.

But wouldnt i be right in thinking that not all games can be saved to memory card? (JSRF)

Matt

Comment

if this is the case then use the other method, copying only the e: drive (this is where the saves are stored) and transferring them over.

Comment

Just swap the HD around.

Comment

i wouldnt swap the HDD over since the new LE pal xbox will have 20 gig hdd or better inside it (only 8 gig formatted though)

install a modchip, install evox and then format all that empty space for all your emus/apps

for your saves - doesn't Action Replay let you save your saves from your xbox to your pc and transfer them to other xboxs - only way you can do it on an unmodded xbox

camps

Comment

Working...
            X