No announcement yet.

GC NTSC RGB CABLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bugger me... I've just downloaded those audio files on the site at 380 KB/s!!

On a relevant note, I too vouch for Saur's NTSC GC cable.

Comment

Originally posted by superkully
      Bugger me... I've just downloaded those audio files on the site at 380 KB/s!!
      You like? 8) (some serious heavyness them choonz!)

Comment

I like.

Hope Will keeps up the weekly updates.

Comment

I'll add my name to the growing list of happy customers... the cable is superb.

Comment

I certainly will keep up with the updates... tomorrow, in fact!

380kb/s - excellent - seems that all themoney I pay for fast hosting is worth it

Comment

With londonconsole.com are a lot of the pages not there or is it just me? Pages such as the FAQs and guides pages which are linked to from other pages seem to be empty...

Comment

Work in progress, sorry about that. It's been really hard due to modding work, flu and a million other things geeting in the way of it being completely done.

At the moment, I've got by with just the PS2 / GC / Xbox products, the Paypal links, and updating the MP3s for the people that check it for that. Site will be totally finished by the end of this Bank Holiday weekend.

As soon as it's done I'll post and let people know.

Again, may thanks for all the work via this forum, and the advice and suggestions, but especially those kind enough to leave feedback in the user feedback forum It doesn't go unnoticed, I'm really impressed with how friendly, knowledgeable and down to earth people on this forum are.

Thanks guys, the whole londonconsole.com thing is turning into a real success, and I owe a lot of that to you lot!

Will.

Comment

The 6millionth vote for saurs cable, i've had mine since last summer and its been perfect the whole time! it smells of whenever you play your cube, top stuff!

Comment

Working...
                  X