Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capcom Vs. SNK 2 EO Gamecube

Just a quick question.

Can the game be played without ever using the analog control stick?
    ie. can all menus be navigated using the d-pad.

Cheers,

I assume so, but this is only because i know people who use the Hori pad for the game, and as that doesn't support analogue output, it must be the case that the whole game can be navigated with the d-pad.

Comment

Yup, my SC2 stick works a treat

Comment

Yep, you need never touch that accursed analog stick when playing CvsS2!

Comment

Cheers guys. I can now put my Hori sticks to good use.

Comment

I had this game for a whole day and took it back. There didn't seem to be an option to remove EO, so every time you play you have to manually select the standard control method. What were Capcom thinking with EO mode? They spend years developing new complexities to add to their fighting games, then release a game where the default control method allows you to pull off specials with a simple nudge of a stunted analog stick. wtf?

Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
              I had this game for a whole day and took it back. There didn't seem to be an option to remove EO, so every time you play you have to manually select the standard control method. What were Capcom thinking with EO mode? They spend years developing new complexities to add to their fighting games, then release a game where the default control method allows you to pull off specials with a simple nudge of a stunted analog stick. wtf?

Jay
              Hmm. Just choose 'AC' at the character select screen instead of 'GC'. There. Wasn't too hard was it?

Comment

Originally posted by Olitron
                Originally posted by Jay

Jay
                Hmm. Just choose 'AC' at the character select screen instead of 'GC'. There. Wasn't too hard was it?
                No, but you have to select it every time. Why weren't these placed the other way around?

Jay

Comment

Working...
                X