No announcement yet.

My Sakura unit has arrived; easy importing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know Babs that you are about to pic up a unit with the release ? I couldn't wait more for some drift fun so I hope Kaido Battle is here before the weekend. Have you seen the pics? can't wait -> http://www.genki.co.jp/games/kaido/

advertising
    Dengeki Chart:
    4. Kaido Battle Genki PS2 RAC 53,471 53,471
    Famitsu 8,8,8,8

Diagnostic option is for DVD it is, ok thanks.

Comment

Enquiry update:
      I went through the shipping papers today again and saw that the local agent who paid the small custom charges was DHL on order from Yesasia.

So NO Yesasia representative was present here in Sweden. Just put the record straight.

Comment

Henning,

I have just ordered the Aqua unit from Lik Sang. Does the PS2 come with any demo disc etc...

Also, can you post any piccies of it as I can only seem to find the same image of the Ltd Edition PS2's.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Look at that, they are in stock ones again, and up 20 USD?

No demo and sorry no batteries to my digital camera

EDIT, Okay Lik Sang, I'm talking about Yesasia, I read your post wrong the first time

Comment

Henning - thanks for the heads up. I've just ordered an aqua one from Yesasia for $319.99.

Comment

Nice, they will disappears like water in Sahara and don?t panic if the order status shows 'searching for supplier' a couple of days ? your in

Comment

Sorry bout that loads of errors appeared i did not think it posted

Comment

Sorry bout that loads of errors appeared i did not think it posted

Comment

I think i found this out from Game Faqs on there Ps2 message board, time ago. If your PS2 crashes with either a blue cd rom disc, or DVD Rom disc in u can use Diagnosis to help it recognise which disc is being used.

I think it's if the PS2 has problems adjusting to some discs that are bein changed, if u have just played a DVD Rom game then put a Blue disc straight in. The European manual is a bit vague on what Diagnosis actually does. I think it also creates less of a whiring sound, if u use a blue disc, which was a real problem on the first JPN PS2's, example mine. It seemed to not make as much noise when i turned Diagnosis on for Ridge Racer V, not sure if this is the true truth of what it does but that's what i heard it does n it seems to work .

Comment

Mr Henning,

Got my Aqua PS2 today from Yesasia. Very impressed with their service, they will be getting a lot of business from me

Took 5 days for delivery 8)

Comment

how much was the tax, if you had to pay any ?

Comment

Originally posted by Tak
                          Mr Henning,

Got my Aqua PS2 today from Yesasia. Very impressed with their service, they will be getting a lot of business from me

Took 5 days for delivery 8)
                          Sweet! easy importing

Comment

Originally posted by wod
                            how much was the tax, if you had to pay any ?
                            No taxes ! They reship from the UK - the package was delivered by Royal Mail with a Watford postmark

Comment

No taxes for me ether, DHL took care of it on order from Yesasia. They are pros.

Comment

thats good then i may order one soon do you get any extras like a stand or dvd remote ?

Comment

Working...
                                X