No announcement yet.

My Sakura unit has arrived; easy importing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No extras, just the console, pad and leads. You have to check the website regularly till they come in stock and then quickly order it

Comment

does any stepdown convertor come with it ? what size stepdown is needed ?

Comment

Good question - the site says you get a stepdown with it but I only got a little useless travel adaptor thing. Gonna email them in a sec. Not too sure about the wattage - I think there's info in the NTSC-UK import FAQ

Comment

after having a look in the import faq it says

Below is a table showing the power of the step downs we recommend for each of the main consoles -

Console Power Recommendation (Watts, W, VA)
          Dreamcast 75 Watts
          PS2 100 Watts
          Gamecube 120 Watts
          Xbox 150 Watts
          100 watt seems about right as its says on back of ps2 50watt.

Comment

Anyone not wanting to import, we have some silver and aqua units in stock, we will most likely supply pre-modded with DMS3 so they will run all UK/US games etc. also Will also come c/w the ltd. edition matching stand.

Not finalised pricing yet but will get them listed on the site ASAP.

have 5 x silver and 4 x aqua in stock now.

If anyone is interested and they are not listed on the site, please feel free to email me direct.

Cheers

Matt

Comment

Cool,

Just wanna say that Matt's a top chap and I've dealt with him many times with no probs Wicked service.

Comment

tak did you get a reply to the email u sent asking if you should have got a stepdown with it ?

Comment

hahah totally forgot ... will email them now and let you know ..

Comment

wod - got a reply. The "travel adaptor" is what they call a transformer. It's just a simple adapter to change the pin type and doesn't change the voltage, i.e useless. I'm going to tell them to change the description on their site because they mention "110/240v adaptor" which is wrong.

Doesn't bother me anyway, already got several stepdowns and the price for the console itself was wicked

Comment

thanks tak, i'm gonna get a good stepdown to use on my consoles anyway

Comment

Working...
                      X