Logitech driving force wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logitech driving force wheel

So i got a free driving force wheel of a kind forum member, due to it having no psu. Has anybody ever tried using a main voltage adapter on one with any success ? If not could anybody point me in the right direction in getting a new psu for it ..

if not can somebody look on the psu for the part number.. as i think i might need this
    Last edited by Ravon; 19-12-2004, 13:41.

I've heard that you can get a replacement power supply direct from Logitech.

I don't know the number you need to call but least it's a start

HTH

Comment

I've got a logitech wheel and it has just a standard connector , ergo, you could use a standard multi voltage ac/dc PSU

Comment

I'll take a look tonight at mine, if no-one beats me to it, and get you the part number and voltage info. I've got the registry hack to allow you to use it as a force-feedback wheel in Windows, too, if you like. Otherwise it doesn't recognise the FF aspect.

Comment

winner nice one mate

Comment

Just an update i called Logitach today after months of forgetting to do it.. and they are sending me a new PSU free of charge.. result.. for anybody else that may need one here is the number you need to ring.. 0207 3090126, just tell them what whell you have and they just take your address and get it sent out to you. Which is a winner.

Comment

great - sorry I completely forgot back in December...

Comment

Originally posted by mid
                I'll take a look tonight at mine, if no-one beats me to it, and get you the part number and voltage info. I've got the registry hack to allow you to use it as a force-feedback wheel in Windows, too, if you like. Otherwise it doesn't recognise the FF aspect.
                so you can use it with PC driving games?

any more info on how to do this would be great

Comment

Originally posted by mid
                  great - sorry I completely forgot back in December...
                  Yeah nice on e hehe... that reg hack would be cool though.. thats if you can be bothered..

Comment

wouldnt it be more a case of drivers for the feedback? the wheel itself is recognised as a controller just like the eyetoy is

Comment

Working...
                    X