project zero on xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

project zero on xbox

I have just bought this game for xbox, and I would like to know your opinons on this game.

Is this version better then the ps2 ver? is it a good game? etc

Thanks

I haven't played the PS2 version but this game is great. I don't think my heartrate has ever been as high when playing a game. It's much scarier than Silent Hill 2, which was my previous benchmark.

*shudders*

--Ed

Comment

Hmm, read a bit about this, but I was put off by the whole, camera-angle (Sorry). Doesn't the lack of weaponry damage the experience? I can't see how taking photos of nasties would feel terribly satisfying.

Please tell me otherwise - every day's a schoolday

Comment

Having a camera as the only 'weapon' adds more to the atmosphere. And it's not easy taking photos of ghosts.

It's a real jumper all right. Crank up the sound, sit in the dark and prepare for a game you won't forget. It's very very good.

Comment

is this already out on pal xbox?

Comment

I've not played the Xbox version but the PS2 port is .

Probably the most frightening survival horror game I've played. Some of the scares in the later stages of the game require a few changes of under garments...

Comment

i thought the ps2 version is the original one. and that the xbox version is a port with added features. can someoneplease clarify this?

thanx in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by 112
                i thought the ps2 version is the original one. and that the xbox version is a port with added features. can someoneplease clarify this?

thanx in advance!
                I think you're right, the PS2 version came first.
                "Port," was the wrong word to use.

Comment

Working...
                X