Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FreelancePolice
    how can one server have too many bugs?
    surely they're all on the same version ?
    ER has too many people on it and there are many bugs and even waitin times to get on

Trust me leave ER for other people

Comment

Thanks - I'll register at some point over the weekend.

Comment

Don't choose the server Stormscale, the horde side is made of up like 85% Swedish people, and the Alliance with 70% or something. Could be bothersome if you can't speak Swedish.

Seems to be an awful lot of Swedish people on like...all servers ._.

Comment

Im also on Dreanor add me if you like im Kinslayer

Comment

Posted twice in error
            Last edited by leathermashie; 01-08-2005, 19:51.

Comment

I've joined Draenor and I'm having some problems.

All this afternoon it was fine, however this evening has been a nightmare.
              I maned to get signed in and I play for a 20 seconds before it bombs me out with a message 'Disconnected from server'. I keep trying and the same thing happens each time.

Has this ever happened to anyone else? If so, what's the cause?

Comment

Originally posted by leathermashie
                I've joined Draenor and I'm having some problems.

All this afternoon it was fine, however this evening has been a nightmare.
                I maned to get signed in and I play for a 20 seconds before it bombs me out with a message 'Disconnected from server'. I keep trying and the same thing happens each time.

Has this ever happened to anyone else? If so, what's the cause?
                I have has once in 2 months

Dpnt know why your getting it mate

Comment

Having readon dozens of forums this afternoon, it appears that this is a common problem. I tried all the suggestions, but the answer was disabling the Checksum Offload on my network card. Strange, but it appears to have worked.

Played a bit yesterday afternoon before my disconnection problems.
                  Anyone have any tips for me?

Comment

i'm in the arathor server and thats a good one.

Comment

are you using a wireless router, there was a problem with the linksys one that had the speedbooster technology.

Comment

temptation to get back into this game is far too great...

hnnnggh..

Comment

Originally posted by Goggy
                          are you using a wireless router, there was a problem with the linksys one that had the speedbooster technology.
                          No. Just a standard network card and connection.

Comment

anyone havingh problems connecting to both the europe website, and the game servers today?i get as far as the login screen and when i input my details, it gets to the part where it says connected and then freezes on that screen??

dont quite know what to make of this.

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysAce
                              anyone havingh problems connecting to both the europe website, and the game servers today?i get as far as the login screen and when i input my details, it gets to the part where it says connected and then freezes on that screen??

Yeah, I think the log in server has gone again. It happened last Wednesday as well.

I hope it comes back on soon as we have a UBRS raid planned tonight. I want my Magisters Robe

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysAce

just logged on and it done an update, kept freezing on login and then the dl kept going wrong so in the end ive had to dl from fileplanet but since then its working great

Comment

Working...
                                X