Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can buy them online for download at:

store.introversion.co.uk

Though you don't seem to be able to buy them this way for the Mac . Shame as I would have liked Uplink on my Powerbook but I'm happy enough to have them for my PC.

I'm guessing (hoping) that buying them this way more money goes straight to the developer.

And this reminds me. I never sent you those links did I. Idiot. Right. I'll sort them out.

Comment

Darwinia is still available in most games shops (at least where I live). I picked up my copy in GAME earlier this year... and there were copies there sitting the shelf last time I checked.

Comment

darwina

and http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/uplink/
        uplink

both on mac

Comment

Both Darwina and Uplink have now piqued my interest thanks to you guys.

Please stop it, I can't afford to buy any more games at the moment and don't have enough time to fit in playing everything

Comment

think of the poor company though, as they deem themselves "the last of the bedroom coders"
            :*)

Comment

oh and ta for the links when you get round to it ish, i'd forgotten too actually so no worries there

Comment

Excellent. Cheers for the links. They are downloading now

Comment

I wonder if they've explored the Microsoft Arcade thing on the 360 on Live. It seems to have worked for PomPom.

Comment

true, but uplink and darwinia might not suit a console as they're both based on the idea that the game is running on a computer (uplink as a hacker, and darwinia as a look into the archetecture) then again a new idea could work perfectly. It's just the development costs...

Comment

Working...
                    X