best site for screenshots or reviews??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best site for screenshots or reviews??

im new here, having just found this forum, so i will start by saying hi to everyone! - best forum ive found for uk import chat so far.

i recently realised that my current lack of love for the ps2 was due to the games selection. having had a genesis and famicom before i was used to a cool selection of games. and i loved the dreamcast, but the (pal) ps2 sucked for some reason, and stupid me couldnt work out it was because of the lack of japanese imports
    I cant believe ive had the ps2 gathering dust for ages without realising why i didnt get as much enjoyment out of it as i did with the others!
    so im back again to import games. and the question:

what is everybodys best resource for import games?
    i am looking for good reviews, good full size screenshots etc.
    my friend at uni gets famitsu and we read that, but as we are both just learning japanese, and its a hard language it makes progress limited. online resources are better anyway imo.

i use online import shops but they hardly ever have in game shots of any quality, if all, and sites like ign and gamespot or hotgames dont seem to review anything really obscure. so im stuck with the 'pot shot' technique of buying games (which has always been kinda fun, but a sloppy way of buying games)
    if there was a good import shot with lots of really good screenshots per game i would be a bit happier.

so where do you guys/gals go to get info on the really weird games? where can i go for lots of reviews/full size screens?

click on the ps2 link above the forum

that will take you to plenty of good reviews

camps

Comment

Yes there is a website attached to this forum you know

In terms of screenshots, try www.gamescreenhots.com or www.gamespress.co.uk.

Welcome to the site btw.

Comment

try magicbox/game previews for all things jpn.

Look up!

Link's on the NTSC-uk homepage.

Comment

Raaaaahhhhhhh!!!1!!!!

Welcome to the forums rasseru

Just use this site innit. For excellent reviews and loads of news on the latest and greatest games to slip out under the cover of darkness from the land of the rising sun, you'll find this site a veritable goldmine of info. And if you can't find it here, there will surely be a link to where you can ind it bandying about somewhere on the boards.

Laters. 8)

Comment

cool. thanks people. i had read all the reviews here already, but the standard is high and im looking forward to more.

how do i send a review in? is anyone aloud? i could maybe add to the infobase, im not sure if my reviews are up to the standard here tho
            it would take a while as well (understanding whats going on and not reviewing the title screen etc)
            anyways, thanks for the sites, any japanese ones that are easier to navigate?

Comment

Working...
            X