Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturn twin sticks/ DC Total Control 5

Hi,

I've just got hold of some Saturn Twin Sticks to use with the two Total Control 5s I purchased from Lik-Sang a couple of months ago.

According to lik-sang, 'You can now use all your Saturn Controllers with Dreamcast games (eg. Saturn Twin Sticks with Virtual On)'. BUT when I try to use the controller with Virtual On, it's not functioning properly. I'm guessing it thinks I've got a regular pad connected. When I go into controller options, it's showing a regular pad. So, a couple of questions:

a) Should it be showing twin sticks in the controller options screen

b) Have lik-sang done me up like a kipper?

Cheers for any advice,

Jay

right on the block where u plug in ur saturn controller,
    there should be a switch on the right side of it, one for twinsticks (switch to left postion) and one for ordinary game pads (switch to right position)
    there should be pictures along side the switch to help you

hope this helps

oracle

Comment

Originally posted by oracle
      right on the block where u plug in ur saturn controller,
      there should be a switch on the right side of it, one for twinsticks (switch to left postion) and one for ordinary game pads (switch to right position)
      there should be pictures along side the switch to help you

hope this helps

oracle
      The only switch on the box is to switch between pad and steering wheel. I've just noticed on the lik-sang site that the Total Control *3* adaptors have a twinstick switch. I guess this means that mine are incompatible despite lik-sang's description stating otherwise. *Grrrr*.

Cheers for the help, btw.

Jay

Comment

Working...
      X