Free Webhosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Webhosting

Anyone know of any decent sites? Not after too much space or anything, just something basic but not plastered with too many ads.

try www.t35.com

Comment

Lycos is good because I can transfer stuff via FTP. Never encountered a space limit or bandwidth limit, and it's free.

Comment

Don't BT provide you with space, or do you have the no frills BTbroadband?

Comment

can anyone give me a hand making a web page on some space i have from my isp.

all i want is the frontpage to have thumbnails of pics then when you click them you get the large version.

Comment

send me the piccies and i'll knock you up summut if you wish, then send it back for you to upload on your website, gimme summut to do monday evening while wifey at work

Comment

summut like that but tidier?

Comment

thanks for the offer fragmast3r

that site is exactly the kind of thing im looking for. i just want the page to have pics of games etc in rows and be able to add a caption beneath if possible.

i will want to add pics over time so will this be easy to do myself

Comment

download the 30 day trial from macromodia for the latest dreamweaver and i'll do you a quick tutorial of how to do what u are after tomorrow night, that way u learn how to do it and when u add pictures you can edit it easily.

regards
                  Jason

Comment

Have you thought of using something like http://www.photobucket.com/ ?
                    There are quite a few nice sort of photo album things like that.
                    You can also make a Blogger account and do a similar thing with Picasa (or so I believe), which is a decent free photo-editing software owned by Google.

Edit: I've also read that www.flickr.com is excellent.

Of course, nothing will make you learn html coding faster than actually having your own website. These are just some easy options.
                    Last edited by Magnakai; 07-02-2005, 05:42.

Comment

Working...
                    X