Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr. Driller Drill Spirits - UK version modes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Driller Drill Spirits - UK version modes?

Does anyone know if the UK/European version has the same modes as the Japanese version? Mainly intersted in the single cart wireless play.

I had read that it was going to be the same as the JPN one, rather than the cut down US release, but I've no idea if that'll prove to be true or not.

Comment

Hm. Well, according to Gameplay, multiplayer requires more than one copy of the game. So it looks like we're getting ****ed over, as usual. Half-arsed US version it is, then.

And so it begins.

Comment

Did anyone pick up the UK version?

Comment

Haven't tried it out myself yet, but the back of the box I am holding here says both multi-card and single-card play are supported.

Comment

I had a go at work and it supports the extra "item" mode found in the JPN one that was omitted from the US release. It also has multi and single player link IIRC the back of the box.

Comment

According to NOM (yep, NOM) the UK version is the complete Japanese one.

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

I can't find Mr Driller anywhere mind you. Either released in a very short amount or everyone loves the guy.

Comment

Yeah, sorry about that. I wouldn't normally have trusted anything the web told me, but as it's a Namco game I was quite prepared to believe that Europe would get the shaft. Nice to see that it's not happened.

Comment

Guess I will go pick up the UK version and sell my US copy then
                      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
                      X