Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MGS3 Question?

Hey!

I just got MGS3, and was wonderin, what does it mean by "I like MGS!" or "I like MGS2"??? What is the difference?

Thanks a lot!!!

If you select "I like MGS" you get Snake as the playable character. If you select "I like MGS2" you get Raiden.

Go with the first one, for your own sake.

Comment

Oh ok thanks!

But crap, now I have to start all over again! I chose MGS2. I thought maybe it just had more talking relating to the story like how MGS2 was more story filled. Oh well.

Thanks man!

Comment

It makes no difference to the game other than a new cutscene at the start. Don't start again.

Comment

If you select I Like MGS2 do you actually run around as Raiden for the whole game?

The second I saw his face I reset the game and started again.

Comment

Now I know. . . He pulled of his mask. I knew i had seen that face somewhere before. He had a mask of Raiden on, then pulled it off. OK. Cool!

So thats it. One different cutscene? Ok cool! Thanks guys!

Comment

you missed out on classic gaming moment if you picked I like MGS.

The anger that starts to brew is unrivaled during that first cut scene.
              one of the funniest things ever

Comment

Originally posted by chosen_one666
                The second I saw his face I reset the game and started again.
                lol, my mate did exactly the same thing when he played it at my house. His reaction was priceless, and I am guessing yours was too.

Comment

i really hate those questions. i had the uk mgs2 and it had a choice of about 5 answers with stuff like "i've watched mgs1 to the end but didn't play it!" "bring on the action!" etc

my us mgs2 just says easy,medium,hard,etc

for mgs3, i chose 'i like mgs1!' as i thought it'd determine the experience (eg. stealth vs action). thanks for clearing that one up lads

as for the initial different cutscene, i'll check it out, but for me, the cutscene you get when you first play Snake vs Monkey was worth the ?30 alone
                  Last edited by randombs; 13-03-2005, 10:54. Reason: monkeys

Comment

Working...
                  X