Wario or Mario DS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wario or Mario DS?

I'm buying a DS soon and I can only afford one game at launch so I'm trying to decide between these two. To those of you who have both, which has more replay value and which do you prefer overall?

Also, how many mini games are in Mario 64 and how big are they? I mean, do they offer different difficulty levels or anything?

Thanks for your help.

If you can only afford one then I'd go with Mario as it'll last you longer

Comment

Last you longer whilst also being infuriating fiddly and featuring a partially circumcised control method, mind.

Comment

well i've just bought one in leeds yesterday from hmv for 115quid with any game and i got wario but will be getting mario aswell cause i got some 5 quid off vouchers aswell

Comment

Originally posted by wod
          well i've just bought one in leeds yesterday from hmv for 115quid with any game and i got wario but will be getting mario aswell cause i got some 5 quid off vouchers aswell
          Ooh, thanks for that. Might have to do that myself!

Comment

Damn - HMV was sold out everywhere!

Comment

dixons might have some. try gamestation aswell

Comment

Wario Ware Touched is..well Wario Ware. Fun. Shows off the DS's abilites. But makes it look like a gimmick, instead of an innovasion. Which I think Mario 64 DS does.
                At first you'll hate the controls. Then switch to option 2 and it'll all click together ( or if your like me, you'll wear the thumb pad wrong for a few days, doh ).

Mazza has enough extras in the main game to deserve a look. Even if we all have memorised every star back in the day. The mini-games you'll unlock are incredible fun, so much High Score fun to be had there.

Comment

Toy'R'Us are doing a 2-game bundle for ?119.98. U get Spiderman 2 but, well, you can trade it...

Comment

Originally posted by NEG
                    Wario Ware Touched is..well Wario Ware. Fun. Shows off the DS's abilites. But makes it look like a gimmick, instead of an innovasion. Which I think Mario 64 DS does.
                    You confuse me, sir. A ten year old game, fundamentally unchanged apart from the controls not being as good as originally - innovative?

Comment

thumb pad?

Are you talking about this strap controller that the bombs keep telling me about ingame?

what is it? and why didnt I get one?

Back on topic, if your looking for a good game thats going to last you many a gaming session, then go with Mario. But if you want a fantastic game, thats innovative, fun, and addictive as hell choose Wario, You may get bored of it, but theirs plenty to unlock and it kept me busy long enough for me to find money to buy another game.

Comment

Working...
                      X