X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSP Console and Game Box Dimensions?

* WARNING * Random Question Alert!

hi all
    i was just wondering if someone could do me a huge favour please? i'm curious as to the dimensions of the PSP stuff. mainly the actual size of the outer box that the handheld itself comes in and also, while you're at it the size of the games cases [they look to be a very similar size to standard amaray dvd cases, ableit narrower...]
    sorry for the bizzare request
    regards
    monsieurblack

How lazy!

# Dimensions: Approx. 170 mm (L) x 74 mm (W) x 23 mm (D)
    # Weight: Approx. 260 g (including battery)

And UMD cases are about the same size as the PSP. I seen a picture with a PSP sitting ontop of the case and it just fit nicely. So roughly the same dimensions.

Comment

hiya
      thank you so much for your reply. is there any chance you could post the dimensions of the outer box that the PSP actually comes in please?

the PSP weight was a nice bonus though! :P
      thanks again
      regards
      monsieurblack

Comment

I really don't think anyone would be sad enough to measure the size of a box and it's worrying if they did.

Whats also worrying is you wanting to know the size of the box?

Comment

lol
          thanks r0ssco he he. i know, i would be worried too if someone could just run the measurements off the top of their head ha ha! but i was hoping someone may have kept their packaging and having seen my post, be able to measure it for me
          n yeah...i think its best i don't say why i want to know
          regards, the ever crazy
          monsieurblack

Comment

Working...
          X