Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Argh! Exporting uncompressed audio!? Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Argh! Exporting uncompressed audio!? Help!

I've got a avi video file from which I want to extract 'uncompressed' its audio.

Does anyone know a program that will achieve this, shareware or preferably freeware?

BTW, Please don't suggest virtualdub(mod) as this is the reason I want to do it in the first place! I keep getting vbr messages so I need to extract my audio uncompressed then recompress it using CBR, constant bit-rate.

have a search on www.download.com, everythings lurking on there somewhere.

Comment

Nan Dub... its free to
      Last edited by Jakeway; 15-03-2005, 12:00.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeway
        Nan Dub... its free to
        Oooh Nandub, thats the fella, I've heard of that!
        Jakeway do you know how the extract the audio uncompressed from it? I've tried setting the audio to audio/direct stream copy and then file/save wav but the file its creating is way too small, making me think its compresing it in some way?

Comment

I am just off out and I don?t have NanDub right now, this is just coming from memory.

Try clicking full processing mode then under compression go to ?No Compression?

I am not really sure if this will help as you are still going to file and saving it as a WAV? but then NanDub is just a modded Virtual Dub and maybe they didn?t change what it says its doing under file? if you get me?

If that isn?t working I?ll have a look when I get back? but also try looking at RAD video tool

Comment

Working...
          X