shipping delays from vg+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shipping delays from vg+

anyone else having problems with shipping times from vg+,there was a time when all orders seem to arrive in that magical 3 to five days(over the weekend)time slot but what has happened ?is it just my postman or is anybody else suffering 10 to 14 day waits for games shipped on release day.4 out of my last six orders have taken up to 2 weeks whats happening i am losing a little faith

You just need to be patient sadly. I contacted VG+ when an item I ordered seemed to be taking a long time and they said `orders are currently taking anything between 7 - 21 business days` eg forever.

I made an order on February 17th and it finally arrived March 11th. But it did arrive and thats all I care about. I only emailed them because I was concerned something may have happened as people were receiving theres within 2 weeks.

Comment

My orders have always (and continue to) take 7 days.

Comment

Postage from US/Canada seems to be slower at the mo than it used to be. I've often had to wait 10 days or more for an item to reach me, instead of the usual 4-7 days.
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

A bit off topic but slightly related, are Tronix still as fast as ever ?

Comment

I ordered a PS2 from them wednesday last week and it arrived tuesday this week. Even better, I ordered GT4 a few hours ago and they sent me a mail it was shipped about 1 hour later. Maybe they had some problems with sick employees or something?

Comment

I had something shipped out on the 21st Febuary, arrived something like 9th March...

I woudn't worry too much if your parcels take a while to come, it seems to be a common problem there.

Comment

always been 7 days for me aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem
                  Postage from US/Canada seems to be slower at the mo than it used to be. I've often had to wait 10 days or more for an item to reach me, instead of the usual 4-7 days.
                  i've noticed this a few games i got from tronix other day took like 9 days to arrive

Comment

Anyone else having delays at the moment? Tony hawks psp shipped on the 16th and still hasnt turned up yet

Comment

If Mount Pleasant is particularly snowed under HMC&E can take an extended amount of time checking international parcels... I had something from Canada take three weeks in customs processing before: it was just sitting there...

Comment

Originally posted by Strider
                        Anyone else having delays at the moment?
                        Yes. My PSP, sent Thur 24th, is almost certain to arrive before my GBA Army Wars, sent on the 15th.

Another thing I've noticed is VG+ really doesn't like Firefox. Their site crashes the browser every time, the only site I've visited that does this.

Comment

Originally posted by bowser123
                          Another thing I've noticed is VG+ really doesn't like Firefox. Their site crashes the browser every time, the only site I've visited that does this.
                          It's always been fine for me.

Comment

Aw man. I ordered Yoshi's T+G to my parents house but I'm back in lincoln in just over a week. Suxxors.

Comment

I had something turn up from them today, shipped Monday 21st.

Comment

Working...
                              X