Buying a PSP in Hong Kong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying a PSP in Hong Kong

Apologies if this has been covered before, but a friend of mine's going to pick me up a PSP in Hong Kong later this month. Does anyone know the rough price for the value pack (in HKD)? Also, am I right in assuming it'll be the Jap version?

Thanks in advance

I bought the PSP value pack in Hong Kong a month ago for HK$2100. It was the Japanese version, but prices were falling quite quickly as they were trying to get rid of imported stock, as the official HK version was meant to be coming out in March. However, I hear the release of the HK version has been delayed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tofu
      I bought the PSP value pack in Hong Kong a month ago for HK$2100. It was the Japanese version
      Can i ask which shop it was (since i am flying to HK next week) ?
      cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tofu
        I bought the PSP value pack in Hong Kong a month ago for HK$2100. It was the Japanese version, but prices were falling quite quickly as they were trying to get rid of imported stock, as the official HK version was meant to be coming out in March. However, I hear the release of the HK version has been delayed.
        Nice one, thanks!

Comment

Just had a look at my receipt, doesn't have the name of the shop nor the address, lol. It only has the telephone number and the logo "HS". I bought it from a games shop on at the Lucky Plaza in Shatin. Theres about 3/4 games shops in there and prices are pretty similar. Prices tend to be cheaper if you can find your way to the Golden Shopping Centre on Fuk Wah Street in Sham Shui Po, Kowloon. There are loads of game shops on the ground floor. Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
          X