Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple of GT4 quickies

Afternoon all,

Got a couple of quick questions re GT4. 1) What are the A and B Spec points for that are awarded for race wins. Had a look through the manual and there doesn't appear to be anything about it. 2) Where can you pick up the Logitech steering wheel, everywhere seems to have sold out and 3) is this the best wheel to go for??

Thanks in advance

Gard

1) bragging / high-scores / to help you judge how hard a race is likely to be in your chosen car. You can't buy anything with them, but you can see what the highest number of points you've managed to win on a race is.

2/3) Which Logitech wheel do you mean? The Driving Force Pro is supposedly the best one to get, though I'm enjoying it immensely with the old Driving Force wheel. Have you tried buying from Logitech themselves?

Comment

yeah, on their website it says they've sold out and other places are either a) more expensive or b) also sold out. do the B-spec points make your driver 'more intelligent' and/ or a better racer?

Comment

I don't know as I've not messed with B-Spec very much, but if you look in your home, the front page tells you what your B-Spec experience or skill points are (something like that), which is a seperate thing I think - you appear to get skill points whether you win the race or not (just as well, my B-Spec driver has yet to win anything).

Comment

Working...
        X