What to do [NTL BB help]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to do [NTL BB help]

Basically having all sorts of crap from ntl trying to get my 750k service upgraded to 2mb

Now thinkthe stem of this problem is that fact i never registered my BB connection 3-4 years ago when i got it...

2 weeks ago i tried using the online funtion but it won't register the upgrade as it reckons i don't have registered BB connection with them, i used the load ntlworld serial numbers for this.

i next try the phones calls

2 week ago #1 - yes sure i'll upgrade

#2 following thursday nothing happened so i phone again, after been throw back and to between the useless 3rdworld tech support and the local customer services, customers decide that 'yes' i wasn't on 2mb but the screens say i should be, that they'll get their tech guys on it and phone/e-mail when its done.

monday #3 call, to the tech support nice indian guy hasen't a clue and puts me through to customer services again, i try to explain whats going on and he just say 'you should have 2mb speed inthe next 2 hours' and ends the call. well after a couple of modem reboots nothing but 750k and same today.

i go looking through my old software to find the long lost BB disk to register the modem at last, find the disk but the register software won't except the post code for some ungodly reason and now im stuck wondering wtf i should do as ntl support seem complete useless as normal.

Heres what to do:

1. Unplug your NTL modem.

2. Smash it with a hammer.

3. Register with someone else.

Comment

You were supose to register and you didnt bother your arse, ntl are just doing the same ;p

Comment

Working...
      X