Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid PSP questions

A couple of simple questions while my PSP is on its way:

1) I'm assuming that using a Japanese PSP, it should be a fairly simple task of accessing the GUI toolbar in the main menu to change the language into English?

2) Is an additional recharger needed to charge the PSP's lithium battery, or can the machine charge itself from the mains adequately in sleep mode?

1) Very easy. I did it!

2) Plug it into the charger while its turned off and it'll charge. Its not really a sleep mode,more that it remembers exactly where you were.

Comment

Cheers for the information.

Comment

Language change is the first thing it'll ask you - in english!

Comment

On a plater, eh?

Comment

Buy buy buy!

Comment

I already have.

Comment

You might also be interested in this - Sony Japan have released the first official PSP OS upgrade (Version 1.50). You can locate it here.

It's free to download - Installation is a piece of cake, but just make sure you follow the installation instructions VERY, VERY carefully, otherwise you could do considerable damage to your PSP. Make sure you read everything on the above URL.

I have just installed Version 1.50 on my PSP this morning - While it isn't at all different from the original PSP OS, it does offer useful improvements such as more OS text languages than the standard Japanese & English.

Also, Version 1.50 allows you to pick up mp3 music tracks and video clips from the exact point you leave them if/when you put the PSP in sleep mode.

Not a major upgrade, but more of a useful tweak.
                Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 24-03-2005, 10:36.

Comment

Working...
                X