Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xbox Crystal Controller S - anybody know.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox Crystal Controller S - anybody know.......

anybody know where i can get one? I got a crystal one in december but it was faulty,so i returned it to game to get a replacment but they were all sold out and told me that would get a restock on the 12th of january.The 12th rolls around and still no sign of them.To this day i have'nt seen one anywhere and game are still saying they are temp - out of stock.

I wondered if maybe MS had stopped production of them but xbox.com is still promoting them as available,and even the ever helpful *sarcasm* xbox customer service claim they should be widely available.

Anybody else had trouble coming across these?

Simply Games seem to think they have stock:

SimplyGames - UK's top destination for the latest PS5, Xbox Series X, Switch, and PC titles. Dive into a vast selection of gaming consoles and accessories.

Not a crystal one granted but hey...

Comment

Toys R Us have them.

Comment

Len,simply games seem to have the crystal one in stock as well,at least that's what they claim.

Jakeway,i'll take a trip down to my nearest tru and see what's going on.

Thanks for the response guy's,good to know they are'nt impossible to get hold of.

Comment

last time I was at ou David Jones department store they have crystal, green crystal, blue crstal as well as Halo green crystal... only thing i didn't see was red crystal and grey original controller-s...

Comment

Can you even get red crystal? Ive never seen one?

Comment

They had them in Virgin Megastore in Sheffield yesterday.....no consoles of any colour, just pads.....weird.

Comment

Working...
              X