dreamcast saturn emulator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dreamcast saturn emulator?

ive just been browsing emule and came across a saturn emu with 19 roms for the dreamcast! is it for real? and any good?

cheers.

I seriously doubt it. The best/only PC emu barely works on a ninja PC, so the poor ol' DC doesn't stand a hope in hell.

The Saturn is notoriously difficult to emulate (dual processors and such) - I doubt we'll see a decent emulator for a good while, if at all.

Comment

forget it.
      i remember way back when, sega were either working on or going to work on an emulator called satcast, but it nothing became of it.
      i used one emulator a few times on my pc when i had it (p4 2.8 with radeon 9700 pro) and it was a bit jerky but ok, althouhg the graphics were a bit screwed up. i think it was called satourne but i can't remember. i only tried vf2 on it

Comment

thanks guys!

im already dowmloading it, so i'll rip it and see how it performs, out of curiosity.

looks like i'll have to get a modded saturn then.

Comment

lol be careful! seriously.

it may end up being something like mame or a nes emu or something. or a dodgy film... or most likely some random copy of microsoft office. it happens

Comment

Working...
          X