PANZER FRONT Ausf.B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PANZER FRONT Ausf.B

Is this out yet? - 505 games website say release in march yet i cannot find it anywhere

play and amazon are not showing it on their release list as well

Anybody know a release date or where it can be purchesed

Ok mate, I ordered this from a french retailer online at :
    http://www.alapage.com/mx/?id=13647...ue=0501&type=52

Arrived within a week, full PAL release with English in game text but French manual. I was more than a bit disappointed with it though. Huge fan of the DC/PS1 original but the PS2 one is a bit sloppy. Frame rate low 20fps, dipping to a sustained 15fps with lots of action (i.e. when the shooting starts!). The number of tanks on screen is impressive though. I dont like the new desert terains, they very dull compared to the first games city levels. Only one mainland Euro level that I can see which is the training level. I still enjoy it on a basic level but you have been warned!

Comment

60hz mode?

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2
        60hz mode?
        Nope unfortunatly not. Its very shy on features really, compared to the originals. The selection of tanks is very limited too. No US tanks in there, and the german selection is missing the King Tiger.

Comment

Yeah, I have the JP release and the game is quite pointless. I'd rather play through the Dreamcast version for the 100th time than touch this with a 10 foot pole.

Not only does it have the problems mentioned above, but for some reason it doesn't support analog control, which the DC version did, making aiming with your tank gun annoyingly difficult.

Comment

Was the DC version Japan only? If so, what was it's full name?

Comment

The DC version was just called Panzer Front, and was JP only. Best game in the series.

Comment

Working...
              X