Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White DS

Hey guys,

Any good pics of the White DS around? Cant find any of the actual unit apart from promo shots!

There's one here, courtesy of Dave Heats in the sales forum. Can't seem to find any better ones though other than the promo ones which I'm sure you've already seen.

Comment

Although maybe you've not seen Lik-Sang's lovely pic of it?

Comment

something like this do ya unlighty??

Comment

Oh bollocks. Now I want one. Really, really want one.

Comment

Originally posted by Destrukticor
            something like this do ya unlighty??

You're a legend Got one coming tomorrow - I really cant wait now - it looks absolutely beautiful!!

Comment

dammit. should have waited an extra week!!

Comment

I'm tempted by this now... very, very tempted.

EDIT - Cracked. I've got absolutely no will power what-so-ever.
                Last edited by Bleeders; 07-04-2005, 10:50.

Comment

Yep...as always - it's happened to me again. I bought a DS even though I expected new colours to be available soon. I gave up waiting and ordered a regular DS. A few days later, these new colours were announced ft: . And the real kick in the balls is that it would have been the same price as what I paid for mine, and now I regret it because the regular colour is crap compared to the white/graphite black.

That white DS is lovely btw

Comment

my girlfreind got a white one, she loves it to pieces, its the same colour as the final fantasy SP. tis very nice. White buttons make it look like an IPOD

Comment

Cant wait to get my hands on it! Will post full pics tomorrow

Strangely tempted by the pink one out at the end of the month as well!

Comment

heh you and me both mate, i bought davids one its coming tomorrow

finally back lit gba games

Comment

Has anyone got the graphite/black one?

I want to see some decent piccies as i still can't make my mind up whether to go white or black.
                          Last edited by Mad Gear; 07-04-2005, 10:59.

Comment

Lik-Sang have some pics of the black one as well, however it seems a little cheap looking to be honest.. I was in the same boat but finally went for the black!

If it means anything, I would say the white edition is less likely to be released here ever, black is a given..

Comment

post pics when you do, want to see how the black one came out, i didnt go for it as it wasnt a true black like in the original pictures

Comment

Working...
                              X