PSP Fubar'd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSP Fubar'd?

My PSP is buggered.... Well it appears to be anyway. All was well until I downloaded the v1.5 update over a week ago (also viewed the internet on the psp using the wipeout portal trick the same night*) and then hadn't used it until last night.

The machine itself runs fine except it just won't charge at all. It can recognise the mains being plugged in and will run from that it just won't recharge the battery at all. On the battery screen whenever the mains is plugged in it says 'Power Source: External, Battery Status: Charge Complete' regardless of the fact that the battery isn't complete and is now infact completely drained. Anyone got any idea's or read of others occuring the same problem...?

*probably just a coincidince but didn't the psp of another member here go doolally after loading Wipeout (or the internet from it)?

Well I again tried taking the battery out, giving it a wipe and then putting it back in only this time i used a bit of the old 'magic blowing technique' and hey presto it's charging again. I'm guessing the battery probably was slightly dislodged.

Comment

quite a few people on the net have posted probs with this, some people said turning your wifi on and off fixes the problem too.

Never had this with my jap psp though.

Comment

Working...
      X