Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know if MotoGp 2 is region free? Wolfenstein is!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know if MotoGp 2 is region free? Wolfenstein is!

Hello, Just got the USA version of RTCW on Xbox and can report that this game is region free. It plays fine on unmodded PAL Xboxs. I was wondering whether the PAL MotoGp 2 is also region free as this doesn't release stateside for a while and then theres Dvdboxoffices shipping times. I want to play now. Please help!

Chippo

damn - wish i knew this a few days ago, been waiting for the US version to arrive when i could have been playing the PAL one online already

dunno about motogp2 - hopefully someone can test it asap

camps

Comment

Yes it is annoying, Still at least I got a free T-Shirt from DVDBoxoffice. So there is always an upside.

Chippo

Comment

Chips.

Can you confirm it works on XBL properly on a PAL machine?

The Australian release just slipped again to June 2nd so I might just order the US version from Tronix instead.

Comment

Hi, yes works fine on a pal machine. If your worried though why not import one from the UK? I often import Oz pal games as they can be cheaper.
          Chippo

Comment

Hi,

Great news that US RTCW is region free.

Does that mean the PAL version is also region free and will work fine on my US Xbox? Can anyone confirm?

Thanks.

Comment

I can confirm that the PAL version is also region free and works fine on an unmodded US Xbox.

Comment

anyone know if Burnout 2 is region free?

Comment

Working...
                X