Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My ntsc copy of madden 2005 runs slow (xbox)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My ntsc copy of madden 2005 runs slow (xbox)

Hi

I have recently bought a copy of madden 2005 (ntsc), the problem is it runs really slow like the players are in treacle, my other import games such as mvp baseball 2005 and outrun 2 etc run fine.

The game clock is slow as well, as if it is running at 50hz instead of 60 hz. The console is softmodded and uses unleashx as a dash, changing video options seem to make no difference and it is telling me it is running in pal60 mode. My telly is fine, and is connected through rgb. Do i need to change the video mode with enigmah to ntsc, i always thought that the modded dash could do that via video settings?

I could use evox as a dash if that would help

anyway cheers for any help

strath

I'd certainly try chaging video modes with Enigmah.

A mate of mine had the same problem (game running slow) on his modded machine ages ago (NTSC Otogi on Pal machine).

Enigmah sorted this problem though

HTH

Comment

Enigmah worked like a charm, the frame rate on my other ntsc games has been improved as well

cheers mate

Comment

Glad it worked out!

Took some figuring out at first for me as I assumed PAL60 would handle things but obviously not in cases like this.

Not forgetting if it makes you feel better I have to change my machine from NTSC to PAL or some games don't work! Strange but true!

Comment

Working...
        X