PSP Cart Holders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSP Cart Holders

Do they make PSP cart holders at all, rather than me having to cart lots of cases around with me? I had little stands for N64 carts a while back that I got free off the cover of a N64 magazine which is just the sorta thing Im after.

If you mean for carrying around then yes you can get them most places, I ordered one from Lik-Sang.

If you mean for sitting on a shelf or something like a rack then I don't know.

Comment

I got some from china/ebay- piece of crap it was. My UMD didn't fit in it, without me forcing it in. I spent the next 5 minutes trying to pry it out and praying to God himself that the little disc holder didn't come apart. My THUG2 disc seems very loose and rattly now- i haven't dared try it out in the PSP since!

Comment

Not sure if you want a toast rack for UMDs or little cases to carry them around individually in your pocket.

I got these from Play Asia and they are pretty good. More of a hard plastic slip than a case but sturdy enough and good value.

Comment

I got these from Play-Asia -
          Online shopping for Import Video Games, Digital Codes, iTunes Cards, Mobage & PSN Cards, Movies, Music, Electronics, Computers, Software, Books, Apparel, Personal Care, Toys & more.

They work great although I'm still a little concerned that the UMDs have that exposed part for dirt and dust to get in. These cases keep that bit covered but it isn't completely sealed as you just push the UMDs in and out of them. They are small and handy though.

Edit: Wush got there first!

Comment

Those play asia ones look totally different to the ones i got, may have to investigate.

If you read the original posters message, it's clear that he wants the make his UMDs more portable without taking the game boxes. ('rather than me having to cart lots of cases around with me?')

Comment

i've got the ones from Play Asia they're very good.. and cheap

Comment

I've got the same ones as wush and Dogg Thang too. I love the way the packaging says something like "do not apply shock or stress to these cases", so are they just meant to look pretty? They do seem sturdy, but the holding nubs do put light scratches on the plastic case of the UMD - shouldnt effect playing them, but asthetically its not optimal.

Comment

Those would do, shame about the colours though. I prefer the black and white ones, btu they seem out of stock.

Online shopping for Import Video Games, Digital Codes, iTunes Cards, Mobage & PSN Cards, Movies, Music, Electronics, Computers, Software, Books, Apparel, Personal Care, Toys & more.

Comment

The colours aren't anywhere near as bad as that image would make out. They are transparent so the light background on the card is making them look very pastelly there whereas in reality they aren't.

Comment

I've got a 4 UMD holder from ebay - it does the job - very tough plastic - nice and small - very cheap - recommended.

Comment

Originally posted by marcus
                        Those would do, shame about the colours though. I prefer the black and white ones, btu they seem out of stock.
                        I had some of the black and white ones delivered this week and I have to say they are just the job (haven't left any marks that I can see).
                        Saves on space when taking the psp to work.

Comment

Originally posted by zipper
                          I've got a 4 UMD holder from ebay - it does the job - very tough plastic - nice and small - very cheap - recommended.
                          Did it come with a carboard cut-out of a UMD in it? That's the one i got, and mine don't fit in it

Comment

Originally posted by in5ane
                            Did it come with a carboard cut-out of a UMD in it? That's the one i got, and mine don't fit in it
                            Yeah sounds like the same one.... hmmm - mine go in ok. I've got it infront of me here...

Hang on.... lol... You're putting the UMDs in curved side up, yes? Try it the other way round! (with the image facing the front)... They fit like a glove then

Comment

lol, um i'll check that out when i get home... i hope i wasn't being stupido!!

Comment

Working...
                              X