Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody had any problems with play-asia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody had any problems with play-asia?

I have been useing Play-Asia quite a bit in the past few months and have had a problem with the customer service being just dam right rude. Has anybody else had this or any problems?

PS i have been polite upto now and am considering sending them a nasty e-mail.

What did they say in the email?

Apart from one occasion where i emailed them to cancel a DMC3 preorder (this was two days before it eventually shipped) yet they ignored the email, and billed/ shipped it anyway ?_?

Apart from that, everything's been good.

Comment

I think they are very busy atm, its taking a while for them to answer customer service emails. That said they shouldn't be rude.

As for service, most things are taking 7-14 days to arrive, unless its yoshi plush dolls which have vanished off the face of the earth!

I've had emails from them regarding my missing items and they have been very helpful.
      Last edited by Ginger Tosser; 20-04-2005, 18:07.

Comment

At one point i couldn't sing their praises highly enough, but i must admit that i have lost a little faith in them recently. My first copy of Biohazard 4 went missing in the post and they wouldn't send a replacement out until eight weeks had passed. Luckily i'd played through the US version before that so wasn't in a great rush. I'd have been dead annoyed if not though.

Comment

Personally i don't think many of these type of online retailers have been prepared enough for big releases like the DS and PSP and subsequent software release for both.

Comment

Never had any problems with them and I have placed alot of orders with them, sometimes companies sounding rude with replies can be down to the lanuage differences, might be worth keeping in mind before sounding off.

Comment

Well in one e-mail i was all but called a liar.

The problem was i had been dealing with a diffrent person each time i e-mailed and the person that replied had no knowledge so i had to explain to get another person to reply and so on.

The story is quite long the short of it was i was promised something which did not arrive they told me it was a mistake and it should have been sent, and when i ordered my next item it would be included if i e-mailed. I ordered Kirby which was going to take a week to get in stock so plenty time to sort out my other item and get it included and then e-mailed and was told it was not a problem. Kirby arrived and my other item did not. I e-mailed and was basicly called a liar even though i included e-mails backing up what i was saying. being called a liar in any language is discusting and i 100% think they ment to say what they did.

While i know its not much they have lost my custom for life as a result of this.

Up untill then i had made about 10 - 15 orders with them in a 6 month peroid and never had any problem.

Play-asia suck

They make promises they do not keep

Comment

Wasn't trying to defend them with the language issues just worth concidering but in this case it may not be down to that. Personaly I have never had a problem with them as I said and the best way to show you anger at how you've been treated is to shop elsewhere.

Comment

Maurice at Play-Asia is always rude, if you've had dealings with him.

Chrissy, on the other hand, is always nice. Address things to Chrissy.

Comment

Steven is polite too.

Comment

Yeah, he is. Actually I've always found all of them to be really nice and helpful, but no matter what Maruice is saying he manages to sound rude.

Comment

I think its the same Maurice who ran OtakuMW and sold his entire stock to P-A, He was rude back when he had his own shop so its not a surprise to hear he's still the same

Comment

Working...
                        X