Limited edition dreamcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Method
    Yeah I really like that R7 one, do you know how much they normally go for?
    i think they go for around ?100-?140, though im not too sure. its generally the chepest LE, except from the Sega Sports 1.

Comment

Play asia have just restocked some of their dreamcast hardware, they are currently selling:

Hello Kitty Pink DC - $199 - BARGIN!!!

Sakura Wars DC - $299

R7 DC - $249
      they also have the biohazard red dc for ?230 ish

Comment

The R7 one is selling unboxed for around ?40 in Akiba at the mo,around ?60 boxed! Hello Kitty one; ?20 more on each of those prices.

Limited edition ones seem to be taking a drop in price at the moment, anyone think it is a sign of things to come or worth investing in?

Comment

personally I prefer Sakura Taisen one...
          in any case it won't hurt to pick up provided you can pick one up for real cheap...

Comment

My favourite are the Biohazard editions, however i haven't seen them go for less than 20,000Y as yet.
            Still waiting though...

Comment

Im definately looking to pick up a Biohazard one while I am in Japan. Their by far the nicest...and they go well with my Res Evil obsesion.

Comment

Anyone thought about collecting the various ltd. VMUs? Seems there's absolutely loads of them: http://www.segagagadomain.com/vmu-page.htm
                Although that page doesn't seem to have this one.

It would make a very nice collection, but perhaps harder to get the full collection boxed than an actual DC collection. Well, there's one you're never, ever gonna get...

Comment

I've been collecting segadirect vmu box sets for a while now...
                  yes it's not easy to collect at decent price - around 1000-1500 yen.

Comment

I'd just like a couple of different VMU's. All I got at the min is the bog standard white one

I want the blue hello kitty one

Comment

Originally posted by Zanza
                      Im definately looking to pick up a Biohazard one while I am in Japan. Their by far the nicest...and they go well with my Res Evil obsesion.
                      Saw a Biohazard one in Akihabara Last year , was gonna buy it but the G/F had an evil look in her eye lol.

Anyway i have a blue Hello Kitty one myself brought from someone on this very forum.

Comment

I got a D-Direct black and silver one from eBay. But you probably didn't want to know that... the price wasn't all that bad, about $480 US inc shipping I think, but on the exchange rate right now it really wasn't that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by LaParka
                          I'd just like a couple of different VMU's. All I got at the min is the bog standard white one

I want the blue hello kitty one
                          don't think they sold Hello Kitty VMU - either pink or blue - as standalone... I did managed to pick up brand new pink - no it's not the more common red - to go with my fashion pink controller...

Comment

When I bought the Dreamcast Ultimate Pack from Carphone warehouse for ?20 it came with a transparent Blue VMU which is still unopened.
                            On the link above it says this was US model VMU. Were Sega clearing stock like mad towards the end?

Comment

Yep. They sold the US hardware complete with bull**** "Will only function on NTSC consoles" disclaimer in stores near the end.

Comment

Working...
                              X