Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nonny
    capcom_suicide.

Just do what I did then, get the US kit...

1. enter UK as your region
    2. enter your normal address BUT with a UK postcode

Should work fine as I know a few guys in Sweden who have done the same thing so it seems to work everywhere.
    Thanks m8.

(Not the UK kit, just the US one then)

Comment

Apologies for the typical newbie question that no doubt has been answered many times (although I can't find it on the search) but.....

I have a US Xbox and having read comments in this thread am I right in thinking that I'll need to get a US Xbox Live starter kit for use with my console?

Does the US Xbox Live kit work fine over here?

Many thanks for any help.

Comment

Originally posted by JCL
        Apologies for the typical newbie question that no doubt has been answered many times (although I can't find it on the search) but.....

I have a US Xbox and having read comments in this thread am I right in thinking that I'll need to get a US Xbox Live starter kit for use with my console?

Does the US Xbox Live kit work fine over here?

Many thanks for any help.
        I got a US kit for my US machine and it works fine here in England m8.

The only problem I've come across is that for one or my games, Toe Jam & Earl 3, when I attempt to download content is that the only content I can get is PAL which doesn't work with my game. I believe this is because when signing up I naturally chose my region as UK. I can't confirm if this is a one off however.

I did ask the question in the Online Gaming forum, but nobody has answered Someone must know something!

Playing games is fine though, everything works peachy

Comment

Many thanks for the info Friction.

Comment

Working...
          X