Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wipeout Pure & Lumines (PSP) - US or JAP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wipeout Pure & Lumines (PSP) - US or JAP?

Which versions should I purchase?

1) Are there any significant differences between the US & Jap versions of Lumines in terms of In-Game Language & Music?

2) I'm leaning towards purchasing the Jap version of Wipeout Pure as I would then be able to download the available extras. Again, are there any major differences (i.e. Language, etc.) between the Jap & US versions? Does anyone have any clue as to what is going on with US plans for the downloading of extras on the US version?

Answers, please.....

I've got the Jpn version of Wipeout and it has dual language support.

Comment

I have the Jap version of Lumines and it is 99% in English & very import friendly. I believe that the US version doesn't have any additional levels or music but that a couple of minor things (eg. removing slight pauses in music tracks between levels) were tidied up for the US release. More or less identical really.

If you can get them for the same price then go for the US version. If you can get a Jap copy for a few quid less I'd suggest you go for it.

Hope this helps :-)

Comment

Once you get past the "select language" screen (Japanese or English), both versions of WipEout PurE are identical. The JP version has nicer boxart & manual IMO. The US version is far from horrible though, so WiFi compatability with other people is the only real deciding factor between the two versions.

Comment

Working...
        X