This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apart from Tok...

As i said apart from tok where are nice and reliable places to get japanese stuff. Iv recently had an obsession to buy a fully modded panasonic q and torchic sp but having been done over many many times with import websites im paranoid as feck when it comes to large amounts (come on im a student).

Your recommendations fellow posters please.

erm

Online shopping for Import Video Games, Digital Codes, iTunes Cards, Mobage & PSN Cards, Movies, Music, Electronics, Computers, Software, Books, Apparel, Personal Care, Toys & more.

Welcome to YesAsia.com. We are the number one online shopping website for Asian entertainment products covering Asian movies and videos, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese movies, TV dramas, Asian music, books, comics, games, electronics, and more! We offer Free International Shipping.

Comment

dave123 is great too...

Comment

Originally posted by recipher
        dave123 is great too...

www.jpngames.co.uk
        been there done that but didnt get the t shirt. bit too expensive for me.

Comment

Originally posted by KingMike
          dave123 is great too...

www.jpngames.co.uk
          I think his prices are pretty good actually - and if you look recently hes put the prices down.

Add this to the fact that he is INCREDIBLY reliable, fast and no-one in the business packages the goods up like he does.

I myself would rather give him the money rather than lik-sang, and hes a whole lot faster

Comment

Originally posted by ThoseOfTheUnlight
            Originally posted by KingMike
            dave123 is great too...

www.jpngames.co.uk
            I think his prices are pretty good actually - and if you look recently hes put the prices down.

Add this to the fact that he is INCREDIBLY reliable, fast and no-one in the business packages the goods up like he does.

I myself would rather give him the money rather than lik-sang, and hes a whole lot faster
            I concur.

Comment

im in a bit of a sticky situation see (ahem) i dont want to necessarily go with the cheapest and be done over i just want to be able to order a fully modded Panasonic Q safely and securely and get it within the next 2-3 weeks.

Comment

Wow, funny how history repeats itself, eh Mike?

For those who haven't worked it out... kingmike runs http://www.kingcube.co.uk - I got a Q from him last year (thinking it'd save me the hassle of dealing with lan kwei (lik sang was down)). Took a fair few months with no offer of refund to get one (and then, it had been opened). Looks like he's taken another order for one without having stock first...

Comment

...and which, incidentally, is why he has that quote about goblin (his main rivals) in his sig. [sarcasm]Subtle![/sarcasm]

Comment

My god, that is shocking if it is true!

So, selling the limited edition Orange SP's on your site then? Is that why youve been pestering me via pm to buy mine?

Shocking stuff.

Comment

That is quite appaulling, if it is indeed true.

As a couple of people have said though, Dave123's prices are good, and he's lowered them recently too. (Top bloke as well! )

I'm still hoping to buy a nice Torchic SP from him if he's still got them when I've got the money.

Comment

Thanks for that suiz. infact this is just for me personally. I was wanting to trade my Platinum SP for a Torchic one but seems i will have to admit defeat on that one. Also for me personally im after a panasonic q. Tokuda can get me a JAP one but id like to have it modded to play USA.

Oh and by the way suiz mate iv got suppliers this stuff is for myself. Im a greedy git see.

Comment

I noticed some more disgruntled posts about this here:

I know it is not my place to say (not running the site or anything) but surely retailers are discouraged from the items for sale area?

Obviously people are going to be a little peeved to sell their games here, only to see them for sale elsewhere with a massive mark up...

Comment

KingMike - do you put these sales through your tax book then? I'm sure the men in the suits would love to see where youre getting your stock from!!

Comment

Originally posted by ThoseOfTheUnlight
                              My god, that is shocking if it is true!

So, selling the limited edition Orange SP's on your site then? Is that why youve been pestering me via pm to buy mine?

Shocking stuff.
                              and its ?194

Comment

Working...
                              X