psp memory card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

psp memory card

Is it ok to have jap/us game saves on the card? Any issues like the cube has with different region games?

No probs for me so far. Have two Jpn game saves on there and 4 US and they all load fine.

Comment

No problems for me either, it should be fine.

Comment

Similarly no problems with 4 Japanese and 1 American game.

Comment

Anyone getting "corrupted data" when moving info about on a Memory Stick? Seems to be when i copy some MP3s over, then move them from one folder to another. This is under OSX so might just be a Mac problem.

Comment

I have only ever put a couple of lots of MP3's on my card and not moved them (why would you need to move them... were they in the wrong folder initially)?

Comment

Zed - I have had file corruption problems when accessing the PSP from Linux (as well as problems getting filenames to stay in the correct case - uppercase). I imagine the issue is related. Infinitely recursive directories are not fun... -_-

Comment

Originally posted by Bassman
                (why would you need to move them... were they in the wrong folder initially)?
                Because i havent gotten playlists to work, and the PSP apparently only sees the root Music directory and the next level of folders, so i've shuffled stuff about to make temp playlists so to speak.

Guess it just isnt fully non-MS compatible then...

Comment

Actually, it needs a very specific (and very strange) m3u format to work. See this thread: http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread.php?t=38734

You can download a couple programs from my website that I wrote to do the trick: http://zenipex.com/progs/

Comment

Working...
                  X