Giga Wing RGB Dreamcast problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giga Wing RGB Dreamcast problem?

I've tried getting my Jap version of Gigawing to load with my RGB scart lead and it doesn't want to know. Is it RGB locked?

Also, I have a VGA lead but it doesn't seem to work with my new TFT monitor, is this normal?

Gigawing is one of those DC games that refuses to boot when connected via RGB.

However, this restriction is only in place for the NTSC-U/J versions. PAL version fully supports RGB making it the version of the game to go for.

Comment

Originally posted by C'
      Gigawing is one of those DC games that refuses to boot when connected via RGB.

However, this restriction is only in place for the NTSC-U/J versions. PAL version fully supports RGB making it the version of the game to go for.
      Cheers, I take it the Pal version is 60hertz?

Just out of interest is this the same for Border Down, Mars Matrix and Giga Wing 2? I dont want to buy all these cool shooters and have to play them in composite...

Comment

Yes, it's in 60hz.

Haven't heard about any problems with those other games you mentioned.

Comment

PAL version is full 60hz hence why it is the best version to go for.

Border Down (NTSC-J), Mars Matrix (NTSC-U/J) and Giga Wing 2 (NTSC-U/J) are all fine with RGB

Comment

Cheers guys All three games are proving a bitch to hunt down but I will get them

Comment

hey strider, i sent gunbird 2 out to you today.

enjoy!

Comment

Border Down LTD Ed

Your right about the other two....

Comment

Strider, videogameimports have giga wing 2. I'm shocked they don't have mars matrix too. Might be worth emailing them.

Comment

Working...
                  X