Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Psyvariar

Okay guys and gals

I have just picked up a copy of Psyvariar Complete Edition and I have no idea what to do. It is just the disc only.

This is for all you experts out there. How do I get "BUZZ" and what does rotating the ship do.

Also I can see no way of saving my high scores as every time I reset the PS2 the scores are wiped, is this nornal or am I doing something wrong ?

Thanks

try www.gamefaqs.com they may have a guide or 2 there, if uve tried that then im sure saur will b along soon to explain all

edit:think theyve only just put the game on there site as the forums empty and theres no guides

not pld so canna help.....................im sure some1 not as useless as me will be along shortly

Comment

Go to the online folder as there is a thread in there that can help.

As for the saving problem, you have to turn autosave on. I had the same problem to start with but it is no biggie.

Comment

When you arrive at the screen where it says press start, press select & you'll be able to access the options menu - you can turn auto-save on/mess about with setting there.

Comment

Saurian is the man to ask about this, hes also done us a training video for Psyvariar which we hope to have online soon. You get buzz by "skimming" bullets from enemies, the idea is to chain to get an increased buzz score. The way I was shown (by Saurian) the early levels is simply not to shoot, concentrate on the buzz system and get used to that first of all.

Comment

Originally posted by charlie angel
            When you arrive at the screen where it says press start, press select & you'll be able to access the options menu - you can turn auto-save on/mess about with setting there.
            Cheers, that solved the saving problem. I will wait for Saurian to see this topic to give me some advice.

Comment

Originally posted by marcus
              Saurian is the man to ask about this, hes also done us a training video for Psyvariar which we hope to have online soon.
              When?
              I'm so eager for you guys to stick this up as I am so crap at this game...

Comment

Working...
              X