Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finding a place that checks TFTs for dead pixels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finding a place that checks TFTs for dead pixels?

I'm in the market for a new monitor but I'm worried about the whole dead pixel issue. I firmly believe that if I pay money for something I want it to be in perfect condition when I get it!

Anyway most of the online places I've seen the monitor I want (Samsung 913) won't check for dead pixels.

Does anyone know a online store that will do this?

Alternatively does anyone know any highstreet stores in the London area that will do this?

You could buy one online (from anyware), then if dead pixels are a problem send it back under the distance selling regulations (7 days) and get a refund.

Comment

There is a site that offers a dead pixel guarantee for about ?20 iirc, I can't remember the name though sorry! I'll post again if it comes back to me

Comment

Originally posted by Geezer
        There is a site that offers a dead pixel guarantee for about ?20 iirc, I can't remember the name though sorry! I'll post again if it comes back to me
        Yes I've heard of places like that, thats what I'd like know about. I wouldn't be fussed at paying a little extra for the guarantee of a perfect screen.
        Remember Remember!

Comment

Try these two

KIOS69 adalah situs slot online terpercaya yang menawarkan peluang maxwin setiap hari. Nikmati permainan di berbagai perangkat, termasuk handphone dan komputer, dengan dukungan resmi dari Infini88. Bergabunglah dengan KIOS69 dan raih kesempatan memenangkan jutaan rupiah setiap harinya.

Goo Systems UK - Projector Paint Used by home cinema, commercial cinema, lecture rooms, simulators, visitor attractions, immersive rooms and theme parks.

Comment

www.aria.co.uk do a dead pixel check for about 15 quid ish

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm checking things as we speak.

Geezer, they look promising, ta!

Wod, I've heard that about Aria too but couldn't find any info about it on their site. They don't sell the monitor I want though so that pretty much rules them out.

The whole dead pixel thing seems a farce to me. The old argument that it would cost too much to inspect each screen, which would have to be passed on to the user, is rubbish! Quite frankly I'm sure most people would pay an extra ?20 to guarantee a perfect screen.

Comment

Bah! None of these online places will do a check.

Does anyone know any highstreet shops that stock Samsung monitors or can order them, in the London area?

Comment

Working...
                X