Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

capcomvsSnk2 for dreamcast supports vga. YAY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

capcomvsSnk2 for dreamcast supports vga. YAY!

capcomvsSnk2 JAP Yes
    Street Fighter Alpha 3 | Capcom | USA | Yes
    Street Fighter Zero 3 | Capcom | JAP | Yes

just wanted to know if cappersvsSnk2 jap had vga support.

thanks C
    Last edited by carrick; 14-05-2005, 12:56. Reason: update

Yes it does.

Comment

but unfortuantly whilst the backgrounds on the game look stellar and sharper than ever the sprites appear pixellated as the case with every 2d fighter save the sublime GG. I hook up the vga box to the tv at teh same time to get the best out of both worlds. TV- less sharp image but smoother characters!

Comment

thanks nightstalker. i prefer 3rdstrike thru vga, backdrops are awesome and i really like the gritty look of the fighters, helps them stand out. really looking forward to being able to play cappers on vga with dc arcade stick now. pixels rule imho.

never did find a dc arcade stick, thanks to kubrick i'm using my soulcali stick thru a convertor. thanks dude.
        Last edited by carrick; 01-06-2005, 20:45.

Comment

yes i prefer the gritty look in third strike. GG is a sight to see trust me. definetly the best looking 2d fighter in existence and when viewed through vga its all the more sweeter. the characters are high-res unlike most snk and capcom sprites which despite being lower res tend to be more finely animated and this is no more evident than in SF3.

Comment

OMG Guilty Gear X on the DC is nothing short of Stunning, my jaw dropped when I played it for the first time.

Comment

Working...
            X