Quick XBOX trading question n PS2 racer question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick XBOX trading question n PS2 racer question

I'm contemplating trading my XBOX for PS2(PREFABLY CHIPPED). I've got plenty of games (12 I think good one no crap ones ). If I was to start a thread to do a trade what would be an acceptable trade?

Also my lil' bro is a racing fantatic and I've shown him screens of battle gear 3, Shutokou Battle Zero One, initial d and kaido battle 3. I was wondering have any of these had the USA/PAL port treatment and if not are they heavy on the Japanese text or maybe be fortunate enough to pick titles that have english menus?

Shutokou Battle 01 is the only one to get a US release. This is it.

The Kaido Battle games are easy to play since there's a lot of Engrish in them, and really not much Japanese at all, but Initial D is pretty-much 100% Japanese. It's still quite easy to play though as there isn't that much to memorise. Plus, there's bound to be a translation on the net somewhere seeing as it's so popular.
    Battle Gear 3 is similar, but is a bit more difficult since there are tuning options etc in that, and generally more to get your head round.

Comment

Ahh cheers bruv, I might have a look into it. But my lil' bro might have troubles with em' I'll end up having to sit there with him but that aint a problem.

Comment

I thought I saw what appeared to be Battle Gear 3 in the 3 for ?20 section in Tesco, actually. Certainly something very much like it, anyway.

Comment

is it this one?

Cashback from over 400 brands all on one platform. Shop with Rakuten & stack offers with discounts, voucher codes and cashback for great savings at top brands.

it was the uk release of BG2

Comment

No, it was more recent than that.

a-ha! Found it - Road Rage 3. 3 in the title and a "Battle King" mode was what made me think it might be that.

Comment

Working...
            X