Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paypal chargeback problems? Advice needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paypal chargeback problems? Advice needed!

I bought 2 Mega CD games off eBay Germany about a month ago, paid by paypal (funded by my credit card). To cut a long story short, the seller never sent the games, or had any intention of ever sending them (his eBay account was suspended the day after I sent payment).

I contacted paypal and the started the chargeback process (or whatever they claim to do). About a week later, I gave up on them, especially having read about other people's experince of using paypal, so I contacted my credit card company who refunded the money back to me.

The next day I received a refund from paypal totalling around half of what I paid (I paid 160 euros, and received about 80 euros back from paypal). this money is now sitting in my paypal account.

Is this normal? Have paypal realised that I received a refund from my credit card company? I have a premier account with them, with 320 feedback, and an ebay account with 1200 feedback. Is my paypal account likely to be shut down? I want to make a couple of purchase this evening, but do not want to withdraw the money, as I really don't think that it is meant to be there (and I want to fund them from a credit card anyway).

Anyone here that has had experinces with paypal chargebacks please help me out!

Thanks in advance.

XD aces, quick withdraw the money quick before they realize what they've done!

Comment

I'm tempted, but I'm sure thats breaking some law somewhere.

Comment

Working...
      X