Where can you buy spare DS boxes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can you buy spare DS boxes?

Nintendo.com sell them but won't ship outside the US The European DS game boxes are slightly bigger than the Japanese and American boxes and so are not any use to me.

I need about 30 of them!!

what you doing? selling bootlegs?

Comment

lol

Comment

I highly suspect he's running a batch of GBA cover prints designed to DS standards to house GBA carts (instead of the normal cardboard boxes).
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem
          I highly suspect he's running a batch of GBA cover prints designed to DS standards to house GBA carts (instead of the normal cardboard boxes).
          Yes she is! :P No online stores seem to be stocking them so I am a bit stuck

Comment

Thats a bloody good idea, where do you get the covers? Also what program do you use to print them out to DS size?

Comment

It's best to go to a printers to have them done: A4 paper isn't large enough. Of course none of this matters if we can't buy the boxes!

Comment

Try going into a GAME store or similar and ask a manager if you can buy some. They get given them by the bucketloads.

You could only try ringing the nintendo people at codestorm house

Codestorm's e-commerce fulfilment services & technology has powered the growth of some of the brightest e-commerce brands

they provide stores with the POS which includes the dummy sleeves and boxes, they also house the nintendo service centre

Comment

Thank you for the advice but the GBA covers are set to American DS box dimensions! European DS boxes are no use to me here.

Comment

Working...
                  X