can you help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can you help

Ok i am going to buy a PSP at the weekend is there any problems that i should be aware of before buying one like software or hardware problems

thank you

Are you buying one "in the flesh"? Check for dead pixels.

That is all.

Comment

ok how would i check for that

ok just a quick question ok i am thinking of buying a PSP
      my question is i am going to import some of the film
      by looking at so of the topic about shipping cost and other cost i worked it out to cost me about ?30 in total dose this sound right of have i got my sums wrongs
      Last edited by hush; 18-05-2005, 20:05.

Comment

Originally posted by hush

ok just a quick question ok i am thinking of buying a PSP
        my question is i am going to import some of the film
        by looking at so of the topic about shipping cost and other cost i worked it out to cost me about ?30 in total dose this sound right of have i got my sums wrongs

Comment

If you mean customs charges, which I am asuming you are, it will probably be around that price. My customs charges were ?42 but I paid slightly over the retail price to get mine early, so ?30 - ?35 would be a good estimate.

Comment

thanks zanza
            dose that price count for the games as well

dead pixels ok how do i check for that
            Last edited by hush; 18-05-2005, 21:24.

Comment

i have been given a price for a US PSP Value pack and 3 games for about ?375 is that a good price as i don't buy out the net (have had problems ) so i will be buying from a import shop
              Last edited by hush; 19-05-2005, 21:07.

Comment

dude read your messages first !

375 is way to expensive when a psp itself can be found for ?150 brand new on videogamesplus or play asia.

Comment

Turn on PSP, check screen for any pixels that appear to be displaying the wrong colour or no colour. Best done on menu screens and suchlike, where there's a blanket background of a specific shade and they'll be most obvious. If yes, you've got a dead pixel. Name's fairly self-explanatory, really.

Comment

If you want to be professional about it, there is the dead pixel checker you can download. Of course, can't use this until after it arrives!

Comment

Working...
                    X