House of the Dead 3 Xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

House of the Dead 3 Xbox

I just picked up this game for cheap second hand would like to know if other lightguns will work with it using of those controller adapters?

I'm presuming the G-Con won't work so possibly the DC lightgun would be best?

Thanks.

joysticks and lightguns are bit of a grey area, some seem to work OK and some don't down to trial and error unfortunately, tried looking on google ?

Comment

I've had two different TV sets and guns just don't work. That's DC, PS1 and XB. The Jap DC won't work, the PAL DC won't work, PAL PS1 won't work and neither will PAL XB. First TV was five years old and 100Hz, the new TV is Panasonic widescreen and 100Hz. Perhaps it's the input method or something. Gave up trying in the end. Pisses me off though as me and the missus love HOTD

Comment

100Hz would be your problem.
        I used freebie SONY WAGA TV it works fine with Saturn/PS1 though haven't trided Xbox since I don't have it... I play Xbox on PDP so no point getting it then...

Comment

Get this gun:
          SimplyGames - UK's top destination for the latest PS5, Xbox Series X, Switch, and PC titles. Dive into a vast selection of gaming consoles and accessories.

Me and the wife also love HOTD3 - this is the one to use - works on 100hz.

I just hope Sega release Ghost Squad too

Comment

Working...
          X