Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sega Demo System DS-16. What would this be worth then?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sega Demo System DS-16. What would this be worth then?

I had the luck to pick one of these things up last saturday, and frankly, Mega Drive/Genesis isn't really my thing I'd like to know how much one of these things would be worth, and I'm asking you, because I can't find any of them on evil-Bay, and a google search doesn't help much either.

It works just fine, but the unit comes only with the needed key and cable + cartridge, but I doubt it ever had any sort of box to be honest Of course I also have the pads to put underneath the two units, but I haven't tried to use those with my Mega Drive II.

Here's a couple of pics then:

It lets the Mega Drive/Genesis unit decide the region. It doesn't care if the Mega Drive is set for PAL or NTSC either (That was poorly described... It follows the MD unit, and if the MD is modded and set to run NTSC, the DS-16 will only run NTSC)

There's a little switch on the back of the DS-16 unit, and I don't know what it does, does anyone know?

Hey, nice...
    you might wanna ask the guy here: http://assembler.roarvgm.com/
    if he has any more info on this.

Comment

I had planned on writing him when I got home from school anyway (Couldn't e-mail him from there because Outlook can't send because of the firewall, or something)

Can't seem to find an e-mail address though?

EDIT: Found an address, but I got the e-mail right back... ("Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender")

Comment

Doesn't anyone have an e-mail address for the assembler guy (that works)?

Comment

Working...
        X