Yet Another Dumbass Frontpage Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet Another Dumbass Frontpage Question

How do you place horizontal lines at the top of cells? For an example of what I mean, look at the front page of NTSC-UK. All of the 'cells' have lines at the top and the bottom, but none at the sides. I know how to place a border around an entire cell, and I also know how to place one horizontal line, but not one that is at the top of a cell.

Sorry if this makes no sense whatsoever....

If you're using css I'd say go with something like border-top: solid, but in HTML I think you're looking at a workaround.

Comment

If you're using Frontpage 2003 insert a layout cell. Then right click on the rascal and select properties, from there you can click on each border line (top, left, right and bottom) to add or remove it.

Essentially right click the cell and you will get menu.

Comment

I'm using 2002 - can't seem to do what you're saying...any ideas how to do that in 2002?
        Last edited by Duddyroar; 24-05-2005, 17:44.

Comment

Not sure mate.
          Try right clicking in the cell to call up properties. You should see a small drop down menu on the bottom left which is the style options. Pull down the menu for formatting. hunt around for borders.

Comment

You can either use a table with an extra table row and make it 1px in height and colour it black, or make a spacer gif, or just copy and paste.
            <hr size="1" color="#000000">

Comment

Thanks guys...will try this tonight if I get the chance

Comment

Working...
              X